Tuesday, December 11, 2012

38 Weeks


37 weeks 1 day

How far along? 38 weeks

Weight gain/loss: 12 lbs, silly me wore a sweatshirt when I was weighed today so I was up almost 4 lbs. My doctor was like "uhhh" and I explained I was wearing a sweatshirt that I forgot to take off, lol. He was okay with the weight change when he heard that, haha

Feeling: Okay, anxious. Hips have been hurting more and more, BHs are all the time and I'm just so ready to have her.

Maternity clothes?: Same, same, same.

Sleep: Okay, not as terrible as it has been, but definitely far from great.

Food cravings: Nothing really

Movement?: About the same, she's definitely about out of room. 

What I miss?: Sleep!

Best moment this week: My little boy started sleeping in a big boy bed!! I'm so proud of him, he's so so big :-)

What I'm looking forward to: My appt on Monday, even though I just had one today. Last week I was 1 1/2 - 2 cm dilated and about 25% effaced. Today I was 2 cm and everything else was the same. BOOOOOOOOOO

I'm really bummed with the lack of progress and the fact that this pregnancy is following almost the exact same pattern as with Samson and I went overdue with him. My doctor seems to think she'll be here before Christmas, but told me to be prepared for after Christmas too. If I go over, I have to wait until the 26th for my 40 week appt and then I can potentially schedule an induction for the 27th or 28th. So, 2 weeks and 3 days from now, that is a long freaking wait :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment