Monday, December 3, 2012

36 weeks


Me at the wedding, 36 weeks 4 days

And because I'm so proud of myself, the wedding cake!



How far along? 36 weeks 6 days

Weight gain/loss: Still 10-12 lbs! I only gained .2 lbs from my 34 week appt to my 36 week appt! I literally said "yeeeessss" accompanied by a fist pump when I saw my weight on the scale. haha

Feeling: Horrible, I really don't know if I can do 3 more weeks. My hips have been KILLING me and I pulled a muscle really low in my pelvis earlier when I was picking up Samson and it hurts to walk now. My cold is on it's way out so that helps.

I've also been getting contractions today, more intense than BH and they're somewhat painful, I'm really really hoping they're doing something. I bounced on my exercise ball and I think we might go mall walking tonight to try to get them to pick back up, but I'm not holding my breath that it'll be anytime soon that labor starts.

Maternity clothes?: Same, same, same.

Sleep: Worse, but it's probably been because I was stressed out last week about my brother's wedding since I was making the cake. Now the wedding is over and I've slept a little better the past few nights.

Food cravings: Andes candies, I bought two boxes today, soooooo good!

Movement?: Slowed some, but she's still quite active. 

What I miss?: Sleep!

Best moment this week: My brother's wedding! It was beautiful and they're happy and my cake was awesome!

What I'm looking forward to: My appt tomorrow!! I'm hoping for huge progress since I was so busy and stressed last week and from the contractions today. Last week I was "fairly hard", long and dilated to 1 1/2 cm. More than I was with Samson at 36 weeks.

With him I was:
1 at 36 weeks
Almost 2 at 37 weeks
2 at 38 weeks
Almost 3 at 39 weeks
3 at 40 weeks

I went into early labor the next day, but had a induction scheduled and by the time I got in, I was already to 4. So I'm hoping that once I hit 3, labor will start on it's own soon after. I will be disappointed if I didn't make any progress, but I know it WILL be soon, I keep telling myself "It's just 3 more weeks"

Milestones: Full term tomorrow! Woohoo!!


1 comment: