Monday, September 24, 2012

26 weeks





Taken at 26 weeks 1 day, there's my little boy too!

How far along? 26 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain/loss: 7 lbs total

Feeling: I'm definitely wearing down, I get so tired around 8-8:30 most nights and fall asleep in the chair, which I haven't done since around 10-11 weeks. Otherwise, not horrible, heartburn has come back some, but not too bad yet.

Maternity clothes?: Same, same, same.

Sleep: Same, not too great. My hips have started to feel like they're popping in and out of place, which I remember all too well with Samson. Last night I woke up and whimpered out in pain, they hurt so bad.

Food cravings: Snickers still, not really much else.

Movement?: Same, and loving it

What I miss?: Sleep, again

Best moment this week:  Getting her room painted, the crib put together and the dresser stained! We just have to poly the dresser and put in the quarter round and the room will be ready for all the furniture to go in, then after that it's just linens!

What I'm looking forward to: December! I'm definitely getting anxious to meet her, but we have a lot of fun things coming up between now and then, so I am looking forward to those too!

Milestones: Today is my LAST day in 2nd trimester! This is crazyness!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment