Thursday, September 6, 2012

Oops! Several Updates!


 22 weeks!

24 weeks!

Our beautiful baby girl at our A/S

How far along? 24 weeks 2 days

Weight gain/loss: I'm up a total of 5 lbs, but according to my doctor (since I lost weight in 1st tri), I've gained 12 lbs.

Feeling: Pretty good, my heartburn has chilled for now.

Maternity clothes?: Same

Sleep: Not too shabby, I only wake up a few times a night because my shoulders get sore, and once to pee, but that's a given.

Food cravings: Wendy's, we haven't been going out to eat as often so I've been missing it.

Movement?: She's been going crazy in there! It's so insane how much movement has changed in the past 5 weeks, I'm loving all the kicks.
 
What I miss?: The lack of back aches and ligament pain. Oh, and being able to have sex without my hips feeling like they're falling off my body.

Best moment this week: My appt was pretty good, I had my GD test and will hear back tomorrow if I passed or not. My doc says everything looks good and we talked about pain meds during labor and my labor with Samson. He said since I was able to get to 6-7 cm before my epi last time, there's a good chance I could go med free this time around. I'm not by any means desiring a med-free birth, but it would be nice to not have to have an epi just to experience labor fully. Oh, and not to mention saving us $250!! haha

What I'm looking forward to: The weekend! We've started cleaning out the spare room and I'm *hoping* we'll get it finished so we can paint and get the crib set up. We got a dresser we're restaining, an adorable antique rocking chair, and our new crib came yesterday! I'm so excited to see the room come together. 
Milestones: 24 weeks! I'm very thankful we've made it this far and hope everything keeps going well for 12 1/2 more weeks and then I'll definitely be ready for her to come out! I can't believe I have less than 3 weeks left in 2nd Tri. This is flying by and I know it's just going to go even faster with Halloween, Samson's birthday, Thanksgiving and my brother's wedding in the next 3 months. Craaaazzzyyyy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment