Sunday, September 16, 2012

25 Weeks!



Taken at 25 weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks 5 Days

Weight gain/loss: Total gain 6.8lbs

Feeling: More tired and worn down. I'm definitely feeling 3rd tri coming on, pain in my hips, hard to get comfortable and OH JOY! Hand and feet swelling. Blech

Maternity clothes?: Same, but I don't know if my jeans are gonna fit me through my whole pregnancy.

Sleep: Bad, I've been having to take naps during the day to make it through.

Food cravings: Wendy's burgers and snickers bars.

Movement?: She's a wild one in there, flipping and flopping all over the place!

What I miss?: Sleep

Best moment this week:  Not this week, but last week, passing my glucose test!!

What I'm looking forward to: 3rd Tri!! Only about a week left in 2nd, I can't believe how fast this is going!

Milestones: Not really sure, I guess passing my test. Oh, and tomorrow I'm at 99 days until my due date, double digits!!

NBR, but my little boy turns two, TWO months form today! WHAAAAAAA?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment