Tuesday, October 2, 2012

28 Weeks

I know, I know, always behind. Samson was sick most of last week and we only left the house once, so you'd think I would've been able to update this, but I just didn't make it on! So, here we are, I missed 27 weeks and am already in my second week of 3rd trimester.

27 weeks in Sydney's room

How far along? 28 weeks

Weight gain/loss: 10 lbs total

Feeling: Pretty good, not terrible. I've been having a good amount of energy, but my whole body gets pretty sore if  I do too much work or go on too long of a walk.

Maternity clothes?: Same, same, same.

Sleep: Okay, I sleep in longer intervals, but then wake up in more pain.

Food cravings: Breakfast sandwiches

Movement?: About the same, her feet love to be in my side and then she flutters them. 

What I miss?: Nothing really!

Best moment this week:  Putting all the furniture in her room!! It's looking so cute, I just have to get my mom to help me with the crib skirt and curtains then it's just the decorations. OH, and the dresser is so cute, we're so proud of ourselves.

What I'm looking forward to: Next week!! (See update from today's apt below.)

Milestones: 28 weeks seems like a great milestone!

I had my 28 week apt today and actually just got back from it. HB sounded good, I did gain a little more than he would expect me to (like 4lbs instead of 2) but he could feel some swelling in my legs and attributed the extra weight to water retention, so that's good. He felt for positioning and she appears to be transverse (laying sideways across my stomach) and I'm measuring 29-30 weeks when he'd expect me to measure smaller, closer to 26-27 weeks. So he scheduled me for another u/s next week to get a baseline of her size and make sure there aren't any issues, which he doesn't think there are, just wants to see what's going on. I'm excited to get to see our little girl again, I just hope everything checks out! Just 9 days until we see her beautiful face!

No comments:

Post a Comment