Thursday, October 11, 2012

29 Weeks



29 weeks 1 day

Sweet Sydney at 29 weeks 2 days


How far along? 29 weeks 2 days

Weight gain/loss: Still 10lbs

Feeling: Tired, sore and very heartburny. Despite being tired, I've actually been productive and working on the house.

Maternity clothes?: Same, same, same.

Sleep: Worse, I wake up every couple hours because my hips hurt and I have to pee. Then when I get back to bed, I'm wide awake and can't fall back asleep for 30-45 minutes.

Food cravings: Cheeseburgers

Movement?: Alllll over, her feet are in my ribs and her hands punch my cervix

What I miss?: A drink and sleeping

Best moment this week:  Seeing our little girl this morning!! She is SO much bigger now compared to my 20 week apt, it's crazy. She's measuring right at 29 weeks, flipped head down and is around 3 lbs. She's so beautiful, seeing her makes me so much more excited to meet her.

What I'm looking forward to: My apt on Tuesday to find out the official radiologist report on my U/S today, the tech said everything looked good, but I want to hear my doctor say it too. 

Milestones: This is my LAST week in the 20's! Seriously, were the EFF is time going??


No comments:

Post a Comment