Saturday, March 1, 2014

Week 6 Survey

Forgot to do the 5 week one last week, oh well!


How Far Along: 6 weeks today!

Weight gain/loss: Right around the same, 175.8lbs

Feeling: Meh, I feel fine overall it seems, but I am so tired All. The. Time. I get waves of slight nausea but mostly just nothing sounds good and as soon as I start eating something I could be done with it. I've been drinking Coke, I think I get most of my caloric intake from that...

Maternity Clothes: Just my maternity leggings. I'm quite bloated and my regular pants don't want to button anymore. I also wear a lot of baggie sweatshirts for fear of my gut hanging out and people wondering what the hell has happened to me.

Sleep: Pretty crappy. Despite being very tired, I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I'm constantly in a state of worry, but not crazy worry, just anxious worry.

Cravings: Not really much of anything.

Movement: Far too early.

Best Moment this week: Probably getting my 3rd beta back, 3014! This even trumped my u/s I had on Thursday, I was disappointed even though I knew exactly what to expect and we saw exactly what we should that early, I was still hoping for more.

I was 5w 5d (I really wish I'd have been patient and waited until early this next week, hindsight is 20/20) gestational sac measured 5w 4d, which is perfect based on O-day. Saw yolk sac, no fetal pole and of course no baby or heartbeat. It was a student tech that performed the u/s and a few minutes from being done her tech came in to check how it was going. They both fiddled and looked really hard to see if they could locate a pole but came up short, neither was concerned. Then when they were just about done, the student said "Is that two?" The tech looked, had her scan through again and said "Hmm, we'll check next time" and then finished up. I can't believe I didn't ask what the "two" was she was referring to, but I didn't. And I've been speculating and wondering ever since. I didn't get a picture, and only got to look at the screen for a minute or two. DH watched the whole time so I asked him what he saw...he's been less than helpful :-/ I've looked up some different twin u/s pictures that looked like what I saw on the screen (I know I saw *something* partially behind and next to the gest. sac, but then the student zoomed in and I lost view) He said he saw a few times that looked like the twin pictures I showed him. Just makes me speculate more. HMPH.

What I'm looking forward to: My next u/s on March 14th! Two weeks away, but we will definitely be able to see baby and heartbeat and definitely find out if there are twins in there! In the mean time, I'll just continue to lose my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment