Friday, March 14, 2014

7 weeks and Follow Up U/S!

 Our FB Announcement

How Far Along: 7w 6d

Weight gain/loss: lost a couple pounds, I was 174 this morning

Feeling: I've been pretty good, the nausea has lightened some and I have pretty much no cramping (which I am definitely NOT complaining about!!) I am still fairly tired most of the time, but overall it's been an easy week

Maternity Clothes: Still just maternity leggings, I plan to start wearing more maternity clothes in a few weeks though so I washed all mine.

Sleep: It's been okay, horrible the night before my u/s of course, and I wake up several times in the night but I did that before I was pregnant anyway.

Cravings: :Loaded Potato Grillers from Taco Bell. If you haven't had one OMG, get one.

Movement: Far too early.

Best Moment this week: Seeing our little baby and heartbeat on the u/s!! I had a student with a tech again this time and the student had absolutely no idea what she was doing. So the measuring of my ovaries and uterus and all that jazz that normally takes 10 minutes tops, took over 20 minutes and I couldn't see the screen to see if there even was a baby. Finally the tech got annoyed with the student and took over to show us the baby (she says just one, but with the student sucking, I'm not 100% convinced). The baby is measuring a couple days behind my LMP DD, and about a day behind my O-day DD so pretty darn close! Had a beautiful heartbeat of 146 and looked perfect. I'm so so excited.

I also tried my doppler (well have been since Monday, to no avail) and I finally picked up a little blip yesterday morning. Tried to find it again last night and right when I turned the doppler on, there it was! I was so impressed!! I was only 7w 3-5d, so that is just crazy early to hear the heartbeat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment