Wednesday, March 26, 2014

9 weeks!

              Taken just now, 
   My mirror doesn't look this dirty
                 in real life...

How Far Along:
 9 weeks 4 days 

Weight gain/loss: Same at home (175) and 178 at the doctor last week with a sweatshirt on. 

Feeling: Good, not that tired and my nausea has subsided. I can eat pretty much anything now but I get full fast. 

Maternity Clothes: Still just maternity leggings.

Sleep: Much better than the past couple weeks, I fall asleep easily and stay asleep more.

Cravings: Not really much of anything.

Movement: Far too early.

Best Moment this week: Not sure, haven't had anything fun go on really and since I don't have my first real drs appointment until next week or another u/s anytime soon, it's just same old life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment