Tuesday, July 24, 2012

17 & 18 Weeks and Elective U/S!


 
 Pic from 17 weeks

How far along? 18 weeks today!

Weight gain/loss: Up about a pound since 16 weeks, so still down 3 1/2 or so

Feeling: Better, but I caught a cold and then had an allergy attack on Saturday so I've been feeling pretty crappy from that.

Maternity clothes?: Same

Sleep: Okay, not as great, but that's mostly because of being sick

Food cravings: Cheeseburgers!

Movement?: More and more, I feel wiggles everyday, several times a day
 
What I miss?: Having a drink

Best moment this week:  I don't know, hmmm

What I'm looking forward to: Our 4th anniversary is on Thursday! We don't have anything planned, and I don't think we're getting each other anything, but I'm still excited. I can't believe it's been 4 years!
 
Milestones: No real new milestones, last night I told DH that in 2 weeks I'll be halfway done, he was like "holy crap!" haha
 
Now my elective u/s! We went on Friday July 13th and our little baby was very helpful being butt up and leg open wide. The tech could tell within the first 30 seconds, but then took a few more minutes looking around and making sure he was right. I thought the baby was a boy and from what I could see him focusing on, I knew what I was seeing but couldn't believe it. After several minutes and lots of wiggly baby, he finally threw his hands up in the air in a "TOUCHDOWN" pose and showed he got the perfect between-the-legs-shot. GIRL!! I couldn't believe it, I seriously thought it was a boy and when I saw what I saw I knew it didn't look like a boy, but I didn't want to say girl and the tech be like "uhh, no, dumbass" lol.
 
 
The tech's "Text Book Girl" pic! 

So, yea, we're having a sweet baby girl and couldn't be happier! I have my anatomy scan on Aug 7th, I can't wait to see her in more detail. Just 2 weeks away!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment