Thursday, July 5, 2012

15 Weeks!

 Taken at 15w 1d...Happy 4th!

How far along? 15 weeks 2 days

Weight gain/loss: Down 6 lbs total so up 2 lbs from 12 weeks

Feeling: Just tired still, and I've started getting headaches in the late afternoons, pretty much every night for the last 2 weeks :(

Maternity clothes?: Maternity pants and several maternity shirts, but I also wear t-shirts often.

Sleep: been going to bed around 10:30 and sleeping fairly well.

Food cravings: Corn on the cob! I can NOT wait for my parents sweet corn to be ready, less than 2 weeks!!

Movement?: Feeling some almost everyday, I'll just get a little *thump thump* and aalways smile.

What I miss?: Nothing really as of now

Best moment this week: Going to the 4th of July parade and watching Samson have so much fun picking up candy and waving to the people going by.

What I'm looking forward to: My elective u/s on the 14th!! At my 12 week appt my doctor told me he wants me to wait until 20-22 weeks (with Samson it was 18-22 weeks) for my a/s and that we'd schedule it "later". Grr. So I hopped online and decided we could go to Minnesota the same weekend my parents are and join them at the zoo there and have an elective done (there are no elective u/s places in my town). So I go in 9 days and then will have my a/s sometime between August 7th-21st. I'm so excited to see my baby look like a baby more than once!

Next Appointment: The 11th, at my 12 week appt he couldn't find the h/b on the doppler (even though I've found it a million times with mine) so I'm kinda excited to hear it and have him say it sounds good.


Milestones: officially feeling this little baby move and getting to 2nd tri!

No comments:

Post a Comment