Wednesday, April 30, 2014

14 weeks


Taken today! 

How Far Along: 14 weeks 4 days

Weight gain/loss: Staying the same! 179 at both my 10 week and 14 week appointments! 

Feeling: Pretty good, not super motivate to do much though, we've had sandwiches quite a bit recently :-/

Maternity clothes: Same

Sleep: Good, I don't wake up much, usually just once to pee. 

Cravings: Cheeseburgers!

Movement: Yup! Definite thumps and flutters, not consistent yet which I don't expect at this point. 

Best Moment this week: My doctors appt was Monday, he said everything look great and let me schedule the A/S for June 9th! First thing on a Monday, I love not having to wait all week! :) 

10 days until our elective scan and I've decided to make Mother's Day cards with scratch off spots to reveal the sex to my parents! They're so cute and I can't wait to know which cards (the BOY or GIRL) I'll get to print off! I hope they turn out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment