Tuesday, April 22, 2014

13 weeks

Taken just now! 

How Far Along:
 13 weeks 3 days 

Weight gain/loss: Up a total of 3.5lbs from pre-pregnancy

Feeling: Good, no issues, some nausea here and there but nothing that really effects me. 

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity pants now, I've worn a couple mat shirts, but mostly because they're cute and long to wear with leggings

Sleep: I've been sleeping well but I get so tired, I took two naps yesterday after sleeping 10 hours the night before. 

Cravings: Not really much of anything.

Movement: I've felt a couple little flutters, I can hear the baby thump the doppler, which is adorable.

Best Moment this week: Well it was my birthday last week and then the end of tax season!! DH and I were able to get out of town for the evening last Friday, we went down to our old college town, which is one of our favorite places. We went to my favorite restaurant down there and took a nice stroll through central campus. It was a wonderful night!

Also, I scheduled our early u/s at 16 weeks on May 10th!! Only 19 days away, I can't wait to see what this little one is!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment