Friday, April 27, 2012

5 weeks update

Not too much to report as of now, but I thought I could start doing a little questionnaire every few weeks. I think I decided to do this today because according to my O due date, I'm 5 weeks 1 day, which was exactly when I started bleeding with my September baby. I can't wait to be past today and into next week where I'll know what my betas are. In January, I never got above 430, I'm so hoping I'll be 3-4,000 by Monday morning. Please be thinking of me and my H this weekend, it's gonna be a long one!

How far along? 5 weeks 3 (1) days

Weight gain/loss: No weight gain

Feeling: Normal, just somewhat tired a lot of the time.

Maternity clothes? Not yet! Just wearing my regular jeans and shirts, expect I change into my comfy pants as soon as I get home, ahhhhhhhhh, much better!

Sleep: Just fine, sleeping as well as I usually do.

Food cravings: Nothing really, although lately, desserts and things don't sound good. Pasta, cheeseburgers, pizza, soups and pretty much any other real food, sounds great!

Movement? Waaaayyyy too early, maybe in 8-10 weeks!

What I miss? Mixed drinks, and caffeine. I know, I know, I can have caffeine while pregnant, but it's something I choose not to have.

Best moment this week: Hmm, not sure, the whole week was pretty good.

What I'm looking forward to: My beta on Monday!! I should hear back around 11 that morning (since I'll go in first thing)

Next Appointment: Not sure about an actual appt yet, I should know after my betas next week.

Milestones: Making through today (so far so good).

No comments:

Post a Comment