Monday, January 16, 2012

My Life is So Complicated Sometimes

*SIGH*
My betas keep rising, and it's driving me completely insane. The bleeding has all but stopped, just very light spotting when I wipe and I haven't really had any cramps. My beta on Thursday morning was 105, this morning's was 295, that's a doubling time of 63 hours which my doctor is viewing as normal.

He said he still suspects I miscarried but he just can't prove it and won't intervene until he knows 100% that this pregnancy isn't viable. I go back Monday for more blood work and if they're at least 1500, I'll get an u/s next week to see what's going on.

I'm really trying with all my heart not to get too excited, but it's so hard. I know the odds are so slim that this is a good thing, but I can't help but think that this could be our miracle baby.

Please keep DH and me in your thoughts and prayers that whatever happens, we are strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment