Wednesday, November 7, 2012

33 weeks!


32 weeks 3 days

How far along? 33 weeks 1 day

Weight gain/loss: About 10-12 lbs

Feeling: Pretty good actually, which is surprising. My hips hurt more, and I pee a lot, but other than that, not horrid.

Maternity clothes?: Same, same, same.

Sleep: Better, I only wake up a couple times at night, and the insomnia has gone away for now.

Food cravings: Nothing really, it changes from day to day, I really enjoy candy almost all the time.

Movement?: Slowed, she's definitely running out of room, it's mostly just sliding of body parts and jabbing of feet like she's trying to make more room. 

What I miss?: Nothing!

Best moment this week:  I'm not really sure, I guess getting to 33 weeks, that just seems so far. I only have 4 weeks until I'm full term and 1 week until I get to pack my hospital bags. I can't wait for 37 weeks to hit and start the eviction process.

What I'm looking forward to: My apt on Tuesday, it's not anything special, but it's my last every 2 week appointment. I go at 34 weeks, then 36 weeks and then it's every week! AHH!! Also, I have my first internal at 36 weeks, I know they don't *really* tell you anything, but I'm still excited to see where I'm at.

Milestones: 33 weeks!! HOLY HELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment